If you are an energetic sales professional and looking to expand your career and sales experience, or if you are looking for a project management job, this is the perfect opportunity to join our successful team. We are seeking dedicated, responsible Sales People, Project Managers and Interns to be part of our team. Email us your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary is commensurate with experience.
A. Project Development
1. Interact with Sales and CAD Operator in project development.
2. Interact with client and contractors to develop a timeline and project plan.
- Product development/manufacturer questions
- Product lead times
- Coordination with contractors
- Site inspection to confirm dimensions, accessibility, and electrical and data requirements
3. Salesperson must be intimately involved in all phases of project including specification and order placement
B. Closing Assistance
1. Provide assistance to Sales and CAD Operator for specification, etc.
2. Provide Sales with estimation of install date at time of proposal to customer.
C. Post Closing
1. Coordinate with Sales and CAD Operator and resume responsibility of:
- Receive and verify manufacturer acknowledgements
- Estimate timelines
- Coordinate install with all parties
2. Advise Sales when problems or delays occur. Sales to direct how to proceed.
3. Provide solutions when problems arise.
1. Track shipping pro numbers and coordinate anticipated delivery with installer.
2. Schedule and coordinate install date with installer and salesperson.
3. Kick off install by being onsite for delivery through completion of installation.
4. Problem resolution on-site.
5. Project completion to include installation sign-off and installation report.
E. Post Installation
1. Resolve loose ends to include:
- Damages-Notify manufacturer immediately and coordinate new ship date with sales, installer and customer.
- Manufacturer Back Orders – Track with manufacturers and advise sales, installer and customer of new delivery date.
F. Miscellaneous Project Responsibilities
1. Anything necessary to complete the project and expedite the project to invoicing stage.
2. Project reports submitted to sales weekly for sales meetings.
We are seeking undergraduate students for our internship program. The program is designed to provide a unique opportunity for students to gain real-world work experience relevant to their academic and career goals.
The intern provides support to projects by performing routine office duties as well as a variety of tasks that require planning and organization to meet deadlines and quality standards. The position requires interpersonal/problem-solving skills and an attention to detail.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Assist in preparation of project deliverables, including space planning (Giza Professional/Auto CAD);
- Product specification & finish selections;
- Interact with Sales/Support Staff
- Interact with other Design/Architectural firms
- Assist with library maintenance
- Must be a self-starter working toward a Bachelor degree;
- Reliable and flexible, willing to learn;
- Interest/familiarity with space planning and general office functions;
- Skills of Giza Professional/Auto CAD preferred